Vegan Mushroom Beet Salad with Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette

Ingredients:

• 5 mushrooms
  • pinch of sea salt
  • 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 2 beets, root portion only
  • 1 orange, zested and juiced (about 1/4 cup of juice)
  • 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • pinch of sea salt
  • ½ head of green or red leaf lettuce
  • ¼ cup almonds, toasted and chopped

Process:

1. Slice the mushrooms, put them in a covered container, sprinkle with sea salt and balsamic vinegar and shake. Leave them aside to marinate – the longer the better!

2. Put the beets whole, unpeeled, into a pot with a small amount of water. Bring to a boil, and cook the beets for about 20 minutes.

3. Prepare the dressing by combining the orange juice, zest, oil, vinegar and salt in a jar and shake, or a bowl and whisk.

4. Toast the almonds at 350 for about 5 minutes, or until you can start to smell them. Remove them from the oven immediately.

5. When the beets are soft when pierced with a skewer or fork, remove them from the pot and allow them to cool. Peel and slice them into thick bite-size chunks.

6. Rinse and dry the lettuce, and then tear it into bite-size pieces into a large salad bowl. Add the mushrooms along with the beets to the bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.

7. Serve this vegan salad recipe sprinkled with the chopped almonds and enjoy the latest of my healthy vegan recipes.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWRvv5yzbfw

this is a very testy salad. but without sesame, fennel and dill powder is not perfect test.

Wow, it really tastes delicious. The ingredient listed here are pretty cool and it can actually add a wondrous flavour to this yummy salad dish. More than vinegar, I prefer to add some filament or little fresh lime juice drops. That makes me wow and crazy for salad. Apart from these even if you for vege- salads or chicken salad prefer olive oil some time rather than any other kind of oil. It is beneficial to the health.

Its great!
Also you can try this unique Vegan liquid salad. Actually I had tried this in Spain. It was pretty unique and yummy. If you are from Italy, Spain, India, Japan or United States then you can visit The Edge Search’s article for best vegan food suggestions in these countries.

Nutritional value for this awesome vegan beets and mushroom salad.
I used 5 large white mushrooms and 3 tablespoons of olive oil to count the nutrients

The recipe ingredients are look very tasty and full of nutrients. All vegan will have a taste and healthy food by preparing this recipe.

That sounds just fine. I only wonder how it would taste with almonds. What do you use in your dressing? Olive oil? I’ve seen a similar recipe without almonds, just lots of herbs and mushrooms.

I try this recipe taste is excellent. but u can add cucumber , carrot it gave for taste https://theyumyumclub.com/

It was very difficult to find recipes that are actually effective for fatloss and provide the best keto diets until i came across this ultimate keto plan which solves all my recipe problems. Now its easy to plan and make the best of Keto diet recipes you can imagine. I also dont have to do alot of cardio like i did before as i am eating foods that are high in nutrition and fewer in calories. You can also join the few cardio and more eating journey losing fat and getting healthier at the same time by clicking here https://exe.io/fDEYQz9

That sounds fantastic!