- Even though recipes don’t say VEGAN before every ingredient, it is, of course, assumed as such…
- When cooking Use ONLY soy milk with just water and soybeans on the label.
- Never use a whipped, tub margarine in place of stick margarine or shortning! Tubs are mostly air and water and will alter the recipe dramatically!
- I strongly recommend using frontier brand, beefy broth powder. It is very mild and won’t over power any recipe. (Unless you have tried others and know what you prefer…)
- As in all cooking, one should alter recipes for personal tastes, and things such as sodium levels…
- Use the freshest ingredients and spices.
- It is assumed here that anyone reading these will know the basics of cooking… how to thicken a soup, how to knead bread, t = teaspoon, T = Tablespoon… Test for doneness! (cooking times vary!)
hay,your tips are very informative.
really thanks for share that with us.