- ¼ package of buckwheat soba noodles, cooked
- 1 tsp sesame oil (untoasted), or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 head bok choy, chopped
- 1 package of tempeh, cubed
* 1 Tbsp miso * 1 Tbsp sesame oil * 1 tsp toasted sesame oil * 1 Tbsp apple cider or brown rice vinegar * pinch red pepper flakes or paste * 1 tsp brown rice syrup
- Cook the buckwheat noodles by putting them in a pot of salted water and bring to a boil. As soon as it boils, add cool water to break the boil. Continue allowing it to come to a boil and adding water to break until the noodles are cooked. Drain, rinse, then put in a bowl and season with 1 Tbsp of the sesame oil (or just stir into the vegetables with the glaze).
- While this is cooking, make the miso glaze by stirring together the ingredients until smooth.
- Heat a pan to medium and saute the garlic and ginger. Add the green onions for a minute, then the bok choy. Allow the bok choy to wilt, then add the tempeh and the miso glaze. Be brave, try chopsticks!