Science vs Religion!

I believe you are the one who is trying to instigate an argument here. Why don’t you just comment on the issue being discussed and don’t mind what will happen to the other people who will also post their thoughts here.

You’re from Maine…maybe the climate’s cold and it froze your brain.

How can be a vegetarian and NOT religious? What point is there in caring about anyone’s life, including animals, if you’re not religious? I don’t see how you can care about animals and killing in the least without being religious.

I am a vegetarian and NOT religious.

Look, you just wasted 5 seconds of my life reading that and clicking reply.

I’m not asking if it’s POSSIBLE to be a vegetarian and not religious. If you had an ounce of common sense you’d realize that.

I’m asking what’s the point of being vegetarian if your not even religious. What, do you hate everything in the world but animals?

Actually, most human beings deserve to be hated even more than animals IMHO :slight_smile:

You are the personification of everyone’s definition of the kind of VegHead everyone dislikes. A loser who respects animals more than they respect any human being, even themselves. If plants were animals, you’d readily starve yourself for the sake of the animals. You shouldn’t hate anyone, but I guess, being a non-religious person, you’re completeley ignorant of that.

This is not so important for me, I trust myself more that I trust other people :slight_smile:

Fine. Live your already ruined life, since you converted to Loserism

Please stick to the topic.
It’s Science vs Religion.

MomoPeach, first warning!

First of all, your little VegFriend went off topic as well, saying that humans deserve to be hated more than animals.

Second of all:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

I have arguments for this and we can talk about it if you agree to stop picking on people :slight_smile:

Yep, the warning was for a personal attack of a forum member.
3 warnings sums up to a permanent ban. :smiley:
And I know that you don’t care too much for this forum. :wink:
[color=red]Read the Forum Rules please

WarChild, I would personally like to see some of your arguments.
I think I can disagree with you about this.

I’m so honored! I’m the only with a “personal attack on a member” on my record, although even the almighty AndyBa has a personal attack on me, I do recall him saying I was “ignorant and ill-bred” in another post.

Well… :slight_smile:
If you were reading more carefully what i wrote… you would notice that I was talking about your behavior on the forum and not about you. I don’t know you… And what I wrote was related to what you wrote here and in other topics.
Cheers!

:frowning: I’m not religious and was finding this thread quite interesting until… I don’t know what the point in being non-religious and a vegetarian is. Not everyone is fortunate enough to be bought up religious - I’m from a family that has been atheist for several generations, were from a mix of religions and denominations prior to that, and have never been baptized / confirmed / whatever religious people do to their kids. Being non-religious does not mean you have “converted to loserism.” There are plenty of non-religious humanists and the like in the world: people who care about the furture of society and the planet without a deity coming into the equation.

But of course. Loserism is a religion so if you’re non-religious you’re not a loser :slight_smile:

Oh yeah [D’oh!]

Anyway, weren’t we talking about what would make us believe in God? If he turned up and said “Yeah, the Jews are right, Jesus was a decoy messiah, and by the way, I planted the dinosaurs too! Now will all you guys stop fighting and kiss and make up?” Then he could buzz me round the world in his starship, and we’ld watch all the righteous smiting from a safe distance over a pint :alien: That would impress me :smiley:

Doesn’t anyone out there think it’s beautiful that the world happened by chance? :bom:

Wow…there are actually non-religious people in the world.

That must stink for you!

As I can see I’m unsuccesful in convincing you of how wrong that is. I’ve tried.

Have a Merry…winter, I guess.

We actually celebrate New Year :wink:

You are in a gilded cage :smiley: It’s real nice out here! C’mon, stick your head out and have a peek! You can always go back later if you decide to!

Thank you - I most certainly shall! Two weeks of partying :drunken: , and it don’t stop 'til I watch the sun come up on New Year’s Day! Nothing quite like a cold winter morning in the country…