Proteins and weight loss

Not sure if this should come here, but I am concerned with the percentage of protein comparing to carbohydrates in vegetable foods. What vegetable foods are higher in protein?

All food made of Beans is high in proteins.
Why are you concerned?

My worry is usually you find the double or the tripe carbohydrates in cereals and beans than you find protein. Even if TVP has more percentage, it still has quite a lot carbohydrates.

I would like to loose weight (fat) and gain muscle mass and it seems hard on a vegan diet. Any tips?

My friend, he is not vegan, used to work out and eat a lot of proteins and stuff and in spite of his hard regular exercises he got cellulites all over his abdomen. Then he started hanging out with me more often, and beside his usual food he started eating much more fruit: one melon per day on empty stomach + a lot of grapes, oranges, water melon, peaches and apples during the day. In one month he got rid of all cellulites and excessive fat. His body became lean and all muscles became visible…
I was vegetarian for over 14 years, now I’m vegan most of the time and I work out… and I always had a fit body.

What is your goal? To get rid of excessive fat and be fit or to become a professional body builder?
Can you write your weight and height in kg and meters please… and what you usually eat during the day and at what time in the day you eat what… I will try to help you.
Also how many kilometers(miles) per day do you walk?
Cheers!

Yes, the best way to loose weight is to have a high protein diet and low carbs diet. Carbs to some extent can be had during the day but definitely not at night. Proteins give us strength without giving us the fat content .This can be found in milk, cheese, tofu, beans, pulses, nuts, corn, and green veggies. Avoid having too much oil and try and have light food as much as possible which include soups, salads and juices.

Hmm, I was on the Body Clock Diet at one point. It was based on some military research into jet lag. They advocated eating a high protein breakfast, and eating a high carbohydrate meal in the evening. Apparently, the body needs carbs while you sleep to repair itself: that’s why you feel sleepy after eating a large starchy meal.

Protein depravation is really had to get, I would bet no one you have met unless you have been to or live in some of the more tragic parts of the world where starvation is sadly killing so many. It typically only exists when you are literally starving to death! Most people ingest far more protein/amino acids than they will ever need. Of courese it is amino acids that are the real gem for protein. The biggest and best source of amino acids and hence protein for pracitacally all living animals is good old plants! The protein engine of the living world. For the sea loving creatures, phytoplankton and related do the job. Stick to the clean source I say :smiley:
Just make sure you have plenty of variety and plenty of colour in your diet and you will get all the essential in the way of amino acids. There are so called superfoods out there but you really do not need them I can assure you. They at least won’t hurt you except for your pocket in some cases.

when it talk about weight loos .first of all you need some exercise and also you need some nutrition food like klamaths best blue green algae

well running along with exercise is best solution for weight loss.

Carbs to some extent can be had during the day but definitely not at night. Proteins give us strength without giving us the fat content .This can be found in soy milk, vegan cheese, tofu, beans, pulses, nuts, corn, and green veggies. Avoid having too much oil and try and have light food as much as possible which include soups, salads and juices.

Below are the Vegetables High in Protein
Beans
Asparagus
Cauliflower
Broccoli and Brussels Sprouts
Artichoke
Watercress
Sweetcorn

protein diet can help you lose weight. For healthy weight loss, protein is essential.

While there are benefits of maintaining a protein-rich diet for weight loss, too much can have the opposite effect. Most Australians eat more protein than they actually need, which can be stored by the body as fat, not as protein.