Is this make up concealer vegan?

Hi,

I know the company is cruelty-free but that does not mean that all of their ingredients are Vegan. Please let me know if you see anything in this concealer that is animal-derived.

Here is a list of everything in it:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Hexyl Laurate Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Chloride, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene, Carbonate, Silica, Alumina, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol. +/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

If anyone sees anything listed that is derived from an animal please list it and tell me where it is from. Thanks to anyone who answers helpfully. I’m new to the forum so hopefully this is posted in the correct place, if not, please let me know :smiley:

Lecithin can come from animal (eggs, nerve tissue, blood, or milk) or plant sources (soybeans or corn). Choline bitartrate, the basic component of lecithin, is in many animal and plant tissues and prepared synthetically. If you want to know for sure maybe send an email out to the company. It can be so complicated I just wish they would write animal sources or plant sources in parenthesis for the ingredients that are sometimes vegan and sometime animal derived.