Influencing Christians to be Vegan

No matter what your religious orientation is or if you are agnostic, or atheist we need to out-reach to the Christian community about veganism and how it applies to their religion. About 86% of Americans are Christian. Most Christians believe God created animals for our use. They use biblical passages to justify their exploitation and murder of animals.

I know some Christians that are vegan… they are also trying to explain their sides to some Christians also, they told me that they might have read some verses of the bible that told them to use animals but there still something in them which is telling to take good care of animals…

(Genesis 1:29-31): “God said, “Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food.”

However…

Then God said, “Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it. Have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the sky, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Also Genesis.

Amen

Dominion does not mean mistreat or abuse it means “to take care of”…

Dominion: noun

the power or right of governing and controlling; sovereign authority.
rule; control; domination.

The Bible also tells husbands to have authority over their wives. I’m assuming the same Bible would surely not instruct men to abuse/torture their wives!