How much to eat?

This may sound silly, but I don’t have a lot of ordinary days with three meals. So I’m a little lost when it comes to how much I should eat.

I’m trying to be fairly raw, so my diet involves a lot of fruit and veg. But fruit does have a lot of sugar. I figured it’d be okay because I’m not eating too many carbs or protein-filled non-vegan stuff.

This is what I had today:

Fruit salad of pear, banana, apple
White bagel with margarine

100g tofu fried with 1 tablespoon olive oil, including five small mushrooms, 1/3 red bell pepper, ½ courgette/zuccini, ¼ onion, Handful spinach, Splash of soy sauce (is this vegan?).

Alpro soya yoghurt
Half a smoothie made of a pear, banana, ½ mango, tiny handful of spinach and water. (I may finish the other half tonight)

And I’m fairly full. Is this a lot?

Eat as much your body really needs not following craving or what your mind wants. Eat when you feel truly hungry. Anyway people stay longer youthful looking if they eat less.

No offense, but I’d be starving on the small amount you’d stated. Why worry about how much food? Eat when you’re hungry and eat healthfully, of course. Instead of a white bagel, choose whole grain types or as close to that as possible.

As well, the meals you’d mentioned had too little protein. While I don’t think we need the amount of protein that many carnivores insist we eat, we do need a fair amount. 20% anyway. As well, I hope you’re taking b12 supplements.

Being vegan is Spartan enough. Being worried about carbohydrate intake isn’t warranted, really. Be more concerned with fat intake instead.

As for staying more youthful :imp: because one eats little, that’s a load of crap. I’ve seen plenty of too thin people who don’t look especially young to me.