Hit Vegan Salad 2005!!!

OK this is the simplest and the tastiest salad I’ve ever eaten. And I’m amazed that many people around the world never tried it.

OK here are the ingredients we need.
3 medium Tomatos - they should be organic tomatos, with powerful aroma and taste.
2 medium cucumbers - also better if it’s organic.
2 small onions.
3 spoons of sunflower oil. This is important. Any other oil gives different taste. Especially olive oil is not good for this salad. So we need SunFlower oil for this.
1 spoon of salt - this is also important.

Now cut the tomatos, cucumbers and onions, add salt and sunflower oil and mix it well so that it become juicy.

That’s all. You have to eat it with white bread.
You will be mazed how tasty is it without any dressing and such! :slight_smile: Very healthy! Pure natural taste! :tongue8:

I know this recipe! We usually eat it in Ukraine! :slight_smile: It’s very simple salad.

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to congratulate those of you who are actively doing your part to put a halt on the meat/dairy industry. Us at Revolted Alliance focus on many different progressive topics on a daily basis. The issue of animal consumption is just as important as any of them. If you treat animals poorly, it is just a matter of time before you treat people that way!

this is a very testy salad. but without sesame, fennel and dill powder is not perfect test.

Wow, it really tastes delicious. The ingredient listed here are pretty cool and it can actually add a wondrous flavour to this yummy salad dish. More than vinegar, I prefer to add some filament or little fresh lime juice drops. That makes me wow and crazy for salad. Apart from these even if you for vege- salads or chicken salad prefer olive oil some time rather than any other kind of oil. It is beneficial to the health.