Healthy Vegan Sweet Potato Salad Recipe

• 2 large sweet potatoes, cubed
    • 2 Tbsp sliced almonds
    • 2 green onions, chopped
    • ½ tsp curry powder, or ¼ tsp each of cumin and coriander with a pinch of cayenne
    • pinch black pepper
    • 1 large bunch leaf lettuce, torn
    • 1 tsp (or so) olive oil
    • 1 tsp (or so) lemon juice

Healthy Vegan Sweet Potato Salad Recipe Directions

1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook the sweet potatoes until just barely soft, 5-10 min.
  2. While they are boiling, toast the almonds in a toaster oven or a frying pan, with no oil, for 4-5 minutes. When they start to get really fragrant, they are done. Slice them roughly, along with the green onions. When the sweet potatoes are done, drain them, then add the almonds and green onions to the pot. Sprinkle the curry powder or individual spices over the potatoes, and stir them to coat.
  3. Tear the lettuce in a separate salad bowl. Sprinkle the oil and lemon juice over the greens, and toss. Place them on plates and top them with the sweet potato mixture. I hope you enjoy this sweet potato salad recipe with almonds, the latest of my healthy vegan recipes.

try this recipe with its video…

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtc3dwTjgEQ

this is a very testy salad. but without sesame, fennel and dill powder is not perfect test.

Wow, it really tastes delicious. The ingredient listed here are pretty cool and it can actually add a wondrous flavour to this yummy salad dish. More than vinegar, I prefer to add some filament or little fresh lime juice drops. That makes me wow and crazy for salad. Apart from these even if you for vege- salads or chicken salad prefer olive oil some time rather than any other kind of oil. It is beneficial to the health.