Forum Rules

You can speak here about anything you wish, sport, politics, religion, romance, sex, hobbies, science, movies etc.
For organizational purposes it’s better if you open all Vegan and Animal Rights topics in their specific forums.

In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the moderators or administrators.

General Rules:

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.

Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.

We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate VegTalk.org community standards. The VegTalk.org team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.

Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.

Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.

We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.

Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.

Advertising Services

We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit advertising and solicitating in sigs is also prohibited.

formation to anyone else.

Links in Signatures
The ability to post links in your signatures is a bonus for active users only.
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines:

* Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is not an anti-vegan website.

* Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.

* A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate VegTalk.org community standards. The VegTalk.org team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)

* Duplicate links to the same URL in a sig are not allowed.

Avatars should be decent and not insult anyone. We reserve the right to delete or change the avatar if it is inappropriate.

Yes sir :smiley:

All the rules seem like just general common courtesy… lol =]

They all seem like common internet courtsey. =]

How come I cannot add a signature, and how come you moderate all posts before they get posted?

Thanks for your all information. I hope everyone maintain this rule. 8)

I think everything is followed and in order… just some hassle with the opposition…

I’m new here and I really thought better to read the guidelines first. :slight_smile:

Hello Jessica and welcome to the forum… Hope you’ll enjoy reading and posting as well… Good day :wink:

i’m new to the forum, well i went on a posting binge the past couple days lol, i should have read the rules though.

i did blatanly break several of them and i’m sorry, i assure u it was in good nature and now that i’ve become accustomed to the rules here there will be no slip ups in the future.

I am trying the vegan thing this week!

Hi im new here. :slight_smile: i hope that im welcome here. :cheers: :cheers: I just switched in being vegan. i hope i can learn a lot here. :slight_smile:

Just thought I’d check out the rules being I was tossed from Veganforum after a mere couple of weeks with no warning. Very odd and classless IMHO. I honestly didn’t believe I broke any rules and wrote the address they give to discuss it. I was given no reply to my email. Even if they allowed me in at this point I wouldn’t waste my time to a classless bunch like the people that run that forum.
To not even respond to a well written explanation I sent I find incredibly inappropriate and rude but life goes on doesn’t it : )

I’ve been vegan for many many years as well as macrobiotic.
anyway…hopeI have better luck here
Be WELL
Namaste
andy in NY
EDIT…maybe I should have posted this in the thread for new members…hmmmm…sorry

Just thought I’d check out the rules being I was tossed from Veganforum after a mere couple of weeks with no warning. Very odd and classless IMHO. I honestly didn’t believe I broke any rules and wrote the address they give to discuss it. I was given no reply to my email. Even if they allowed me in at this point I wouldn’t waste my time to a classless bunch like the people that run that forum.
To not even respond to a well written explanation I sent I find incredibly inappropriate and rude but life goes on doesn’t it : )

I’ve been vegan for many many years as well as macrobiotic.
anyway…hopeI have better luck here
Be WELL
Namaste
andy in NY
EDIT…maybe I should have posted this in the thread for new members…hmmmm…sorry
andybuildz
Vegan Forum Beginner

Hi!

I’m new to the site/forum and was wondering if I could get some help.

I am an elder care blogger. Diet plans and weight loss are two of the hot topics for my readers. Since I cannot find all the information I need off the web, I am in the process of creating a survey about what diet plans worked for other people to see if it’s something that would benefit the elderly as well.

I was hoping to post or start a thread with the link to the survey once it’s done. It’s just for data-gathering.

I don’t want to be in violation of any rules so I’m writing to ask permission.

Please advise if I can do that. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks,
savtoosh