Food for healthy hair

Nice post for the healthy hair. Hair is the important part for both men and women, they need to take care of it. I think you provide the nice foods for healthy hair.anyway thanks Everyone for sharing those informative all anime…

Legumes like kidney beans and lentils should be an important part of your hair-care diet. Not only do they provide plentiful protein to promote hair growth, but ample iron, zinc, and biotin. While rare, biotin deficiencies can result in brittle hair.

As with all green leafy vegetables, carrots, cauliflower, squash and green beans. The good health of hair depends, to a large extent, on the intake of sufficient nutrients in the diet. spider vein guide

Great information.Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much for sharing this information. I would like to add that aside from eating healthy foods, we should also avoid shampoo’s and conditioner’s that have harmful chemical ingredients like SLS/SLES, ALS/ALES those are skin and eye irritants and are commonly found in toiler cleaner products. 60% of what you apply on your skin goes inside your body!

Food are most important for healthy hair. Eat different types of vegetables and fruits are very effective for the healthy hair.

Thanks for the information. Yes food is really important for health and specially good diet and should not take any stress. One of the main reason for hair loss is stress. And doing exercise and proper food helps you grow healthy hair.

Nice sharing about hairs. foods are the natural way to keep hair in healthy and strong. Fruits and all types of green items have essential vitamins and mineral for hair. These make hair roots stronger and less hair fall.
dextertenisonfitness.com/

Good hair nutrition begins with obtaining enough protein,which is that the building block of your hair.As for vegetables all inexperienced leafs, carrots,cauliflower,squash and inexperienced beans.The healthy condition of the hair depends,to a awfully giant extent,on the intake of sufficient amounts of essential nutrients within the daily diet.

Wow nice information and i like it .
This information increase my general knowledge on this topic . I get this information first time and i hope i will get benefits form this information . Food are play vital role in hair health and loss . This information guide on this topic .
personal training des moines

Hey very nice hair tips given…I am going to follow your tips definitely.thanks for sharing.very helpful.

hay,
Nice post for the healthy hair. because hair is the important part for both men and women, they need to take care of it.
I would like to say my special thanks for your useful post. Your suggested foods are really important for healthy hair .so,please keep it up…

Thanks fro sharing such a great information with us.
One thing i also know which is Vitamin B is the best Vitamin for Hair.

Hi Meign,

Hair is made mostly of a protein called keratin, so it needs protein for growth and health. Lean red meat and poultry, dairy products, eggs, soy and nuts are excellent choices for protein. Zinc, found in lean meat and seafood, also helps build hair protein and prevents hair loss.
Also Iron carries oxygen to hair, and iron-rich foods include spinach, broccoli, Swiss chard, kale and other dark greens are important for healthy hair.

The information which has been shared here is interesting. But I think citrus fruit is quite effective for hair, specially lemon and Indian gooseberry.

Brilliant information yes indeed diet plays very important role in maintaining our body

Its true,If your diet is full of protein and nutritious .your hair automatically healthy and shinny

Thanks for sharing the helpful tips. Its very important to follow a good diet to keep your hair healthy.

Great post, it is now proven vitamin D is so important for our hair in women and men, in facts studies have shown it can actually grow hair back. I saw a recording on the news a few months back.

I decided to implement this, although grow wasn’t install it did happen.

If you are interested in the studies, you can see it here:

naturalhairgrowthtreatment com

I like to cook with coconut oil! It is healthy for you and makes your hair stronger and shinier. Funny thing how I found out about it’s hair benefits is a couple years ago, my family and I bought a newfoundland dog from a breeder who had a strict diet for her dogs that everyone owner needed to follow. One part of my dogs diet is a 1/2 tsp of coconut oil…why? To keep her coat thick, healthy, and shiny! Such a simple addition and yet so many benefits!