1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium onion, diced
1-2 cloves minced garlic
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup vegan sugar
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
Directions:
This is a super easy recipe. It should be made at least 6-8 hours before serving for more flavour. I always make it the night before. I don’t really go by the measurements and most of the time if I’m making it just for myself I’ll use one can of green or yellow wax beans and one larger can of mixed beans (kidney, garbanzo, turtle, etc). Whatever I have! I also like to take it out of the fridge about 15 min before eating as it seems to taste better when it’s not so cold. I always take it to potlucks and people love it because it’s sweet & tangy.

Rinse all the beans and drain.

In a small pan, saute the onions & garlic until glistening.

Add vinegar, sugar, & herbs. Mix until sugar is dissolved.

While still hot, add to beans and toss gently.

Store in refrigerator overnight.

ENJOY!!!

Preparation time: 10 min

this is a very testy salad. but without sesame, fennel and dill powder is not perfect test.

Wow, it really tastes delicious. The ingredient listed here are pretty cool and it can actually add a wondrous flavour to this yummy salad dish. More than vinegar, I prefer to add some filament or little fresh lime juice drops. That makes me wow and crazy for salad. Apart from these even if you for vege- salads or chicken salad prefer olive oil some time rather than any other kind of oil. It is beneficial to the health.