1 cup kasha (toasted buckwheat)
- 2 carrots, grated
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp thyme
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp ground mustard powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Add 2 cups water for every 1 cup buckwheat. Sprinkle a bit of sea salt in the water, bring it to a boil for a couple of minutes, then turn down to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Buckwheat is fully cooked when it is soft and fully open. Do not stir the buckwheat while it is cooking.
- Once it is cooked, stir the grated carrot, fresh parsley and spices into the buckwheat. Form the mixture into patties, and bake or fry into a burger. To bake, add a tablespoon of olive oil to the mixture, form into patties and lay on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Put them in an oven at around 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, or until browned on the outside. To fry, heat a pan, add a teaspoon of olive oil and put the patties in the pan, being sure to get some oil on the bottom side. Allow them to cook for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Serve your burgers on a bun, with tomato and lettuce, or naked over a salad.
This is very nice recipe of Buckwheat Burger. Thanks for sharing this information.
mkexporttradingcorp.com/prod … s.php?id=8
I love to make new recipe. so i will really try this one.