Been Vegan for 6 months now

And I just didn’t really have anyone to talk to. I’ve read a lot on the general topic of health and the SAD compared to the vegan diet, and I don’t really have anyone to talk to about the information I gain as most people I know are omnivores. No matter how I present the knowledge [never to offend anyone, just to talk about the information] people just get offended. So I am so glad I found this site to finally have people to talk to!!

Like I said, I’ve been vegan for 6 months now and I haven’t even wanted to go back. I have lost 35lbs and it just keeps falling off. I feel so great and am finally starting to love myself for who I am physically and spiritually. I have never been so happy!!

Most of my reading has come from the internet [links my other vegan friend has sent me, the only one I got lol] but I have read “Skinny Bitch” and “Veganist”. I highly recommend them both!

Past being Vegan, I’m 20, live in Illinois, love video games [mainly Mario and Nintendo] and I am an artist in many ways. I draw, write, and have started into photography.

try the china study.
i am the only one around also that does not eat meat or dairy also. my wife and son still eat meat still. i do not talk to much accept how easy it was to do so.