Avoiding too much weight loss?

Hi guys!

So I seem to be having a bit of an issue with body weight. I moved into a new house on Oct. 2nd, and that's when it started... I'm pretty sure it is not a result of my newly acquired vegan diet; more likely, it's a result of not buying and eating  tons of junk food at work every night (it's fantastic how oreo's fit right into a lacto-ovo veg diet!  :unamused:  ). I eat all the time, and I usually eat things high in carbs (pasta every day, etc.). But, still I am losing weight. Also, I appear to be hypo-glycemic as I must eat every 3 hours to avoid fainting. So I don't have a lack of eating - I have a lack of oreo's. And now I'm not sure what high-cal things to eat in place of all the sugary confections that are off-limits to me... What do you guys eat to keep a healthy weight?

I believe that Oreos are vegan!

Woot! Late July makes Vegan sandwich cookies that are basically Oreos, but tastier, organic, and made without white sugar :cheers:

After your diet, you seem to put on weight more quickly. When you drastically restrict your food intake, your metabolism will temporarily slow down. Once you start eating normally, you’ll gain weight until your metabolism bounces back—another reason why starvation or “fasting” diets are counterproductive.
You break your diet and feel too discouraged to try again. Just because you gave in to temptation doesn’t mean all your hard work goes down the drain. Healthy eating is about the big picture. An occasional splurge won’t kill your efforts. Diets that are too restrictive are conducive to cheating—when you feel deprived, it’s easy to fall off the wagon.

Healthy foods that are high in calories/good fats that will help you gain weight

• peanut butter
  • nuts
  • seeds
  • avocados
  • hummus
    I eat lots of theses everyday so that I maintain a healthy weight :slight_smile:

Eat additional Fruits, Vegetables and Whole Grains
People who eat healthy, largely unprocessed foods, together with fruit, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, and restricted amounts of lean animal protein, typically realize that they’ll eat the maximum amount as they need while not gaining weight. If they’re switching from a diet containing variant processed foods, they realize that they’ll eat additional however consume fewer calories – and that they lose weight.

Guava is one of the best fruits if you are on a weight loss plan. It contains high fibre which not only restrains the appetite but also regulates the insulin level within the body…
thanks…

apple and guava are the best fruits that you can take as weight loss fruits.

There are There are numerous diet plans that can tell you how to lose weight fast.
The thing to remember when choosing a diet is to choose one you can stay on for a longer term if you have more than a couple pounds to lose.

1. Drink Water
  2. Drink Green Tea
  3. Eat more protein
  4. Eat more fiber
  5. Limit your salt
  6. Don’t skip breakfast
  7. Wake up & Workout!

It is important to reach and maintain a healthy weight for overall health, it can also help you to prevent and control many diseases. If you are overweight, you are at higher risk of some serious health problems like heart disease, breathing problems, high blood pressure, gallstones, and certain cancers. That’s why maintaining a healthy weight is so important: It helps you lower the risk of developing these all problems, helps you to feel good about yourself, and gives you more energy to enjoy life. You should go with eating fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, and calcium-rich foods… :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s usually great to combine nuts and fruits. If you have to eat every few hours, then you can use vegan granola bars, which are just a great option to try out. They will help you to keep up naturally normal weight :slight_smile: