8 Reasons You Should Stop Drinking Milk Now

A food item being readily available doesn’t make it good to eat. Milk is readily available in the States due to government subsidies for corn used to feed cows, along with additional handouts to the dairy industry. This does not make milk good. Ingesting animal products has been proven to clog arteries in humans, yet animal products are readily available. Does this make those products good? Clearly, no.

Your risks aren’t accurate, let me explain:
People in developed nations get osteoporosis from ingesting animal products. Excessive protein actually leaches calcium from the body. Ever wonder why people who drink the most milk have higher levels of osteoporosis? A few vegan foods high in calcium are; artichokes, asparagus, beans, beets, broccoli, bok choy, chili peppers, carrots, kale, sesame seeds, celery, etc. Doctors have stated that it is nearly impossible to not get enough calcium in a day unless you are calorie deficient.

Vitamin D is added to milk in processing plants, milk is not naturally rich with vitamin D. Vegan food items high in vitamin D; soymilk, quaker oatmeal, mushrooms, orange juice, butternut squash, broccoli, (and sunlight of course).

Lots and lots of foods provide adequate iron. vrg.org/nutrition/iron.htm

Every vegan takes a B-12 supplement. It can be made with plants. I’ve read studies that stated adequate B-12 levels stay in the body for years without purposely taking supplements. Most ricemilk, are soymilk have B-12. There are many other foods also that are fortified with B-12, so it’s not really a problem at all.

Please source your claims with some sources that aren’t completely biased like dragonflys’.

Arguing from the point of the status-quo I don’t have the obligation to source my arguments in support of it.

adam my sources aren’t biased, you trollish insights are boring and tedious.

and you regurgitating the calcium myth here, is idoitic and absurd. barf

youtube.com/watch?v=qQwNmolBr1w

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5hA3PN0uic

correct, the price supports thing is totally insane.

Both of your “sources” that you presented just then dragon fly appeal to the emotions of people very heavily, this is a surefire sign of a dodgy source.

here’s a guide to sources that I found quite useful: lib.mq.edu.au/research/critical.html.

The debate shouldn’t be about whether or not drinking non-human milk is more or less healthy for humans, it should be about putting our trivial desires for such things aside, so that a sensitive animal, that has as much right to live on this earth happily as we do, can live its life in peace.

Cows can live up to 20 years, however, cows used for milking usually only live up to 4, and then their dead bodies are sold to fast food chains. Can we really justify this for a glass of milk?

the point is drinking milk is not healthy, not by a long shot. and yes dairy cows end up in the slaughterhouse, get treated poorly at the feedlots, it is quite barbaric and inhumane.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4YX_iVWIe0

wrong. stop being silly. and that you are incapable of independent thought is hardly relevant to this discussion.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWx6ukNnq7Q

And so the ad hominem attacks continue, the really don’t help your case at all.

As much as cows are cute and nice to look at, when it comes down to it they are animals. Humans as an animal have been well established to be superior to lesser animals like cows. It is for this reason that killing a human is punished much more severely by society than killing a cow is.

Cows are a readily available source of food and we would be fools not to exploit them. As much as it is nice to pull out questionable statistics about the unhealthiness of cow meat, over 3000 years of human survival and prosperity based off agriculture (including the cow) weigh in against you.

Society as a whole has decided that killing a cow just isn’t that big of a deal, let alone milking one.

Nothing to say, dragonfly?

This is borderline spamming pal, perhaps just think of something interesting to say or say nothing at all in this case.